As a church, we hold the following principles true:
- Christ, the only Head of the Church.
- Christian character, our only test of fellowship. This we hold to mean Christian character in full conformity with the New Testament Faith.
- The Bible, our only Rule of Faith and practice.
At Ingleside our objective is the Worship of God, the Up-building of Christians, the Spread of the Gospel.
These objectives will be carried out and done in harmony with the following fundamental beliefs:
- That the Bible is the fully inspired Word of God,every word,and every part, the only infallible Guide, the one final Court of Appeal in all matters of faith and practice. II Peter 1:20,21 and II Timothy 3:16
- That due to the sin, fall and total depravity of the human race, man is utterly unable to redeem his lost condition due to his sinful nature. That salvation is obtained solely by grace alone, through faith. Romans 3:9-26
- That God delivered up His only Begotten Son for our offenses and raised Him up again for our justification, thus providing salvation. Romans 4:25
- That all trusting in this salvation of God are now the sons of God and will be made like to Jesus Christ in resurrection life at His appearing. I John 3:2
- That the unbelieving world lieth in the lap of the evil one, and is going on to complete apostasy and certain judgment. I John 5:19; II Thessalonians 2; Acts 17:31
- That worldwide righteousness, peace and blessing are dependent upon the personal and visible appearing and reign of our Lord Jesus Christ on the throne of His father David in Jerusalem. Isaiah 2:2-3, 11:1-11
- That all who refuse to obey the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ will be destroyed with everlasting destruction from the presence of our Lord. II Thessalonians 1:7-10
- That the Lord Jesus’ Coming shall be visible and pre-millennial. His coming shall be in two aspects:
- His coming in the clouds for his saints. I Thessalonians 4:13-1
- With His saints to the earth to set up His Kingdom Reign. Revelation 1:7
- That Satan is a person working in opposition to God. Isaiah 14:12-14
- No Pastor, Sunday School teacher, or other Christian worker will be accepted in this Church, or its Sunday School, who will not subscribe to, and work in harmony with, and contend for, each and all of these Fundamentals.